Thursday, January 25, 2007

Introducing......










BOUTIQUE BOWS!!!!!


I am so excited to be able to introduce thse great bows! Boutique bows are "the thing" in the bow world. I worked really hard to "perfect" it enough to offer them to my customers!


Tatumn did a good job at modeling one for us, but trust me there is A LOT more. When the boys are home she would rather play with them than pose for pictures.


When ordering the Boutique Bows, I have Green, , Orange, , Pink,and Blue for the base colors. We will add personal touches to make it your own! The possibilities are endless!


The green line I am calling the Watermelon Line. The Pink line will be the Sherbert Line. The Orange will be the Sunshine line. And the blue will be the Spring line.


Does it sound like I am tired of winter already? I think I am thinking VACATION!


So get creative, go through closets, or better go shopping, then get back to me and we will complete your wardrobe!


Boutique Bows are $7.00


Look for more pictures to follow.......maybe one of them will be of your little Sweetie modeling a Boutique Bow for us! The blooger world is waiting.................

No comments: