Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wishful Thinking!





I have been using almost every free minute making Hair Bows this week. I have been very blessed to have had a lot of orders to keep me busy. So, this could be the reason behind these pictures. I have made quite a bunch of PigTail Bows and I will confess I have grown a little envious! Especially when my fellow adoptee mom are talking about hair cuts! I will admit we are a LONG way from pigTail Bows but will you agree that we are a little bit closer?

Thankfully Tatumn is leaving her headbands in longer now.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Tatumn is just beautiful without hair and just remind yourself that headbands lay so much better with no hair, so enjoy it while you can! ;) I bet next year by this time she will be using those pigtail bows, or at least in 2 years! HA! Sage sends kisses and hugs to Tatumn!