Friday, March 16, 2007

Models!












I hope you enjoy some of these cutie pies modeling Adorned with Glory HairBows! Our Adorned family has grown and I will get the other pictures up soon!






UPDATE!!



The Bug Line is growing! The Ladybugs are too cute for words! Kepp checking back for more pictures!






A PDF File is in the works to help when ordering! I am sorry for any confussion in ordering!






The NEW Gymbo Line is out and I am headed to Gymboree today!






EASTER is almost here! Please turn in your orders ASAP so I can make sure every little Princess is decked out in her finest on this Glorious Day!






Thanks for your continued support, encouragement, and referrals! Our family has been blessed!

2 comments:

The Landes Family said...

I can't wait until I get Miss Talicee's bow. I will send pictures as soon as I get it. I also bought her 11 outfits the other day. Oh course, I will need bows. I will send pictures for those too. Now you need to put all of your creations in Longaberger Baskets. LOL

Mom 2 six said...

I got my bows and just LOVE them. If you visit my blog you can see the creations. I love that the clip is so tight. It keeps little fingers from taking them out.
www.waalafamily.blogspot.com

Oh how cute are the bugs !