Thursday, March 1, 2007

Color.... Pick a Color!











There is a Rainbow of Colors to choose from in the Glory Bow department! I have had so many requests for Glory Bows this week (thank you to everyone who ordered!) in almost every color! I will admit, these bows have become my favorite! And what is better than 1 Glory Bow?..................2 Glory Bows! Glory PigTail Bow (Double Glory!) are available! And CUTE!!!


I also got a little creative and have added some embellishments to the bows! There is a lot to choose from, and pictures do not show how cute these bows really are! Ladybugs, flowers, cherries, sunflowers, and the list goes on and on! Even little purses, which is perfect for little divas!


Also, INTRODUCING..................... the BIRTHDAY GLORY BOW!!


This bow can be done in any color but what makes this bow so special is the
Birthday Cupcake in the center!


I really want to thank EVERYONE who has blessed us with their orders! I have been busier than any of us imagined! As I sat making bows tonight, I just was so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your lives. I prayed over the little heads that would be wearing these little bows that would one day she would understand that the Lord of Lords is crazy about her and they are a true Princess in His sight!


I want to share an e-mail that was sent to me today.....it blessed me so much!


Thanks Adrienne and hang in there with the wait.........it's SO worth it!


Stephanie, Thank you so very much for the precious ladybug you sent to keep me company while we wait!I am so thankful that we already have a houseful of kiddos. I don't know how people waiting for their first one make it!! Blessings to you and your boys and your super cute ladybug! I'm so glad God sent her to you without hair. Otherwise, we wouldn't have Adorned with Glory! Take care. Adrienne


Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

I want some where do I order?

The Landes Family said...

Hey, I sent you a pic of Talicee's dress. Did you get it. I want a frilly bow please.

Mary said...

How do I order? I have a couple of friends that want to order as well.
Thanks!!!
Mary
messlp@earthlink.net
LID 9/26/06