Wednesday, February 21, 2007

GLORY BOWS!!!!






You may know them as Korker Bows but here at the Adorned with Glory house, we are calling them GLORY BOWS!

Don't you just love them? I think they are so darn cute! They look great on a headband or clipped in with a little pony tail or alone as a clippie!!

Glory Bows have a combination of matching ribbon. Grosgrain and organza give this bow real personality and truly sets it apart from anything you could find in a store! Trust me........I have searched!

Glory Bows can be made in pairs too, for pigtails! Again Tatumn will not be modeling these. We are currently looking for someone a little less hair challenged to show off pigtail bows! wink!

I think that these cutie pies would be a great accessory to that special Easter Dress!

Glory Bows are $6.00

1 comment:

LedaP said...

hey, I have the perfect pigtail model for you! Check out my blog! Leda :)