Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Made to Match!





Tatumn is modeling the Gymboree "Tea Garden " made to match Bow! This is my first line with all the Gymbo colors! (thanks Sunnee for helping me!) This is just one style and color to choose from! When Tatumn was modeling this outfit, it was cold and snowy outside..........seeing those little legs in the lace shorts brightened up our house! If you have not check out this GREAT line you really need too! www.gymboree.com

I can put the bows on a clip for our sweet girls who have more hair than Tatumn ( I know, that is not saying much! ) Or we can do a headband, stretchy or crocheted! There are alos ADORNEments that can match as well!

Personally, I don't think this outfit (or any other for that matter!) is complete without an Adorned with Glory Bow!

No comments: