Thursday, February 8, 2007

LADYBUGS!




I am really excited about this new line!

It is all about Ladybugs!

Ladybugs have a very sweet meaning in the adoption community. Some say they are lucky, others will see them and them the next thing you know referrals will come, and for others it is a sweet reminder that our red threads are being cared for by these sweet little creatures. Tatumn was called "ladybug" during our wait. Mainly because we could not decide on her name! We snatched up every little item that had ladybugs on it,you know a little retail therapy never hurt anyone! And now I get to offer some ladybugs for your shopping pleasures! How Fun!

1 comment:

hgesmom said...

We are adopting, hopefully, in October, and my daughter's room is all green, red, and white with ladybugs. I'd love to have a lot of the ladybug ribbon to use on her bedding, curtains, etc. Could you either tell me where you got it or tell me if you'd be willing to sell me some and how much it would be? Thanks! BTW, I'm emailing your site to my best friend. She LOVES these kinds of ribbons! And your prices are great. Do you have an email address I could give her? Thanks! hgesmom@hotmail.com emily :)