Tuesday, February 6, 2007

ADORNEments





Oh yes! The creativity around here is endless! It may be that we are in the middle of a science fair project, a Social Studies report, a personalized Hungry Catepillar book, or spring fever .................. but let me say there is a LOT of creative things going on at the Crawford house!

I will admit that it did not all come on my own. I have had some "requests" from other moms. I just have found some extra time, okay who are we kidding, extra time?! I squeezed in some time after everyone was burned out from homework and the baby was cat napping! :)

Well here it is..... ADORNEments! Kinda of like ornaments but with a little spin! I just love it! The flower headbands are the CUTEST!!! Our little model was too sleepy to pose for pictures and the boys would not entertain the thought, neither would Kip! So, pictures will have to come tomorrow! The clips are really great, too! The clip is covered with velvet ribbon so it will stay in even the finest of hair! And I think it would be a great accessory for older little girls! I have a lot of different varieities coming but ladybugs are near and dear to my heart! Tatumn was called ladybug during our wait. I have 1000 stories to tell you about all of the neat "red threads" with ladybugs!

The headbands will be $5.00.

The ADORNEment Clip will be $3.00 for 1 and $5.00 for 2. Mix and Match!

No comments: