Friday, April 27, 2007

New Bows!










Here is a sample of my new creations!

I have added "snap clips" to my collection. There are big and bitty clips to choose from. You choose the ribbon, I have a bunch of "NEW" designs, and I will attach the bow to a clip. Perfect for side parts, especially if you are trying to grow out bangs! :) And the bitty's are perfect for toddlers! And GREAT news....Tatumn can ALMOST wear a bitty clip! Yeah!

Looking for models for both, though!:)

The other new creation is the "LOOPY" bow. This bow has 4 stacked layers, with a pretty in the middle. This one matches Gymboree's Island Fun line! I love this bow! The other style is for the ballerina's! It has a set of "on pointe" ballet shoes in the center! The ideas for this bow are endless!

If you would like to place an order plase e-mail me at crawfordscoo@kc.rr.com
GOOD NEWS......Wesite COMING SOON!!!!

Keep checking back for "Specials" to kick off my wesite launch!

No comments: