Friday, April 13, 2007

Now tell me what could be cuter..................









than baby feet?




Okay, baby feet in Bow flip flops!!!!




I am not kidding you when I tell you that Tatumn loves these Sweet Baby Feet Flip Flops as much as I do! She just squealed with delight when I put these little cuties on her!




These flip flops are from The Childrens Place. I have attached a little plastic clip to the bow and it attaches to loops on the straps, so you can take the bow off if you want to. Or you could order a couple of different bows and change it up with different outfits!!




What makes these flip flops extra cute is that the left foot says Prin and the right foot says Cess.




Put together it says PRINCESS!!!




I also have other styles available. Green and Pink. And Pink and Pink.




Cute, I know!




Sweet Baby Feet Flip Flops are $13.00

No comments: